My Little Pony: Cupcakes My Little Pony: Cupcakes

Good attempt, But no, just no.

Its nice that its not a musical and rather an animation of the actual thing, But the animation was rather bad and it didn't even follow the story properly.

The Anger of Animation 3 The Anger of Animation 3

Awesome!

Loved the ending, I dont understand those who LIKE the Animations winning, I hate it when they do, They're destroying someones computer that someone payed good money for, And as such i loved the ending to it all.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 2 Sonic Shorts: Volume 2

The Easter Egg

Find it below in the reviews,
On the Bird Short (Sonic standing IDLE, bird lands on his head)
Click sonics head,
Result: Tails doll, He smiles, Brings up his claws, and 'attacks you',
Freaky is what i say, Quite freaky, But i lived to tell about it :P
BTW awesome shorts, Cant think of improvement ideas.

Sonic RPG eps 5 Sonic RPG eps 5

Castle boss is too hard, I believe he is even

impassable, Serious, i dont get any MP regen so i can't heal or anything whatsoever, What am i supposed to do?

Sonic the Flash Movie Sonic the Flash Movie

EPIC.

Great storyline, The only part i disliked was that shadow lost,
What i would prefer:
Shadow still wanted a "Evil" thing, but not Destroy the World evil,
Shadow Won the battle.

Beer Run! Beer Run!

LOL

"I forgot the ice!"
Hilarious!

tip: Dont drink'n'drive, Its extremely dangerous.

That's My Fulp 26 That's My Fulp 26

Lol

*stamper comes*
"SHUT THE F*CK UP STAMPER"
*stamper leaves...Before he even says anything...*
4/5, This was great xD

Mario's Castle Calamity Mario's Castle Calamity

OMG...........!

Halarious, It never gets old =D Make a second!

Sonic Shorts: Volume 5 Sonic Shorts: Volume 5

Pretty funny.

Not all of them were funny, my preticular fav was the one where sonic beats knuckles up for keeping him from his chili-dog,
Lots of them were badly animated in my opinion, one of the worst in preticular i find is JackSaw's one 4 to the last, it wasn't funny and was pretty choppy, I've never submitted a animation so i dont have much of a say, I thought Sonic Shorts series was gonna get better and better, but in my opinion, the older ones are better then the newer ones, Still pretty funny, 4/5.

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

Great!

I have to be honest, this was awsome, but i'd like to point some things out, First off, the voice acting sucks, No offense, but sometimes i didn't like the sentances so much that i turned off the sound temporarily, and the laughing was plain dumb at points, Also, you must've picked the wrong voice for tails, cause thats not the voice in sonic unleashed, and in my opinion the voice from sonic unleashed fits tails much better then your choice, Second, Why, if nazo had sucked out the extra Negative Energy would the Chaos/Super emeralds go black grey and white? They should in my opinion glow brighter,as the darker (negative) side of them has been totally drained for nazo's use, all thats left is the bright positive side of the emerald, third, It looked like Dr. Eggman and Metal Sonic held a ring up for 'Shadic' When everyone else was, but that doesn't make sense, why would their enemies hold a ring up for them?
But still, overall this animation is great, just work on whats above and well, it doesn't get better.