Shadow The Hedgehog Stage Shadow The Hedgehog Stage

Cool!

Great game, helpful tips, its kinda confusing to figure out how it goes, But i never knew theres a unlockable level, Thanks!

To the person below me (minimutten7)
Go suck your thumb, Shadow The Hedgehog is a great game, And Shadow is my favorite character, Your review makes me heavily dislike you, If Shadow were real life, And he came and hurt you, I would not feel sorry at all, Infact, i'd be glad, You would have deserved said pain from an explosion or otherwise for that comment.

Shattered Colony Shattered Colony

Great game

I have some ideas if you decide to update/make a second version,

1.Metal Resource - Alternate resource from wood, Slightly harder to find.
2.Metal Barricades - Stronger then the usual barricade, Needs metal instead of wood.
3.Pistol Towers - Alternate tower, Survivor is armed with a Pistol, Less damage but a bit more accurate,
4.Tower Accuracy Suggestion - As enemies get closer, I think it would be realistic to have the towers accuracy on that preticular target to increase,
5.Shotgun Towers - Alternate tower, Survivor is armed with a Shotgun, Higher damage but less range, Same accuracy as the Sniper Tower.

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

Darn

I'm worth $1.72! Buy me NOW! jk :P
Cool game.

Madness Hydraulic Madness Hydraulic

Awesome game

I loved how you could buy extra jumps, i'm at 7 jumps now, BTW @ampm: Thats not a game bug, I dont know what causes it but for me it happens alot, and not just with the left movement, With right movements and shooting too on games like this, I usually fix it by clicking whatever does the action to stop it (like if its going left forever press the left arrow key, etc) So yeah, Besides the lag this game is epic beyond belief.

Platformer Tutorial Platformer Tutorial

Nice!

But i got the same issue MagicMichael got., Flash CS3 Actionscript 2.0, If that helps.

Tails: Cosmic Rush Tails: Cosmic Rush

AWSOME!

I really like tails, Plus, that game might have been hard, but it was addicting and the graphics well, they are just KILLER!!
5/5 10/10!!!

CNTT making a simple game CNTT making a simple game

Great!

Perfect for people like me who came to other tutorials and ended up using code that flash didn't like.

Bunny Invasion 2 Bunny Invasion 2

Epic Wail: EPIC WINNN

Absalutely awsome! (btw im the guy who keeps giving ideas off on kong) 10/10 5/5,

Also, its liek nod uh the bunny queen is wave 60, Tank bunny is 40 and magic bunny is 20, are you that silly? no offense.

Rail of War Rail of War

Fairly good.

Quite good, must've taken a lot of effort, addicting at first, but eventually gets boring...but the interface and all was good, i didn't notice any bugs, well maybe exapt the "Avalible in the FULL version" is that supposed to be there? your not uploading the full? -1star If you made a full version that people PAY for, or something like that, which i doubt, then 7 stars and a 3 rating, wait..no 6 stars, i dont like the Avalible in the FULL version thing, No offense but the leasst you could do is upload the full, if its free, which i think it is, again, no offense, just i'd like to know whats with the FULLVERSION trains.

Besieged Besieged

Not bad...

I liked how the awards grant bonuses
Tips to newbies: This is only on a easy award: Construct all types of structures (Farm, Mine, training...etc) to make each structure cost -10 resources.
but bad time setting the difficulty, thats all, couldn't beat level 2 and lost at level 1 twice.