My Little Pony: Cupcakes My Little Pony: Cupcakes

Good attempt, But no, just no.

Its nice that its not a musical and rather an animation of the actual thing, But the animation was rather bad and it didn't even follow the story properly.

The Anger of Animation 3 The Anger of Animation 3

Awesome!

Loved the ending, I dont understand those who LIKE the Animations winning, I hate it when they do, They're destroying someones computer that someone payed good money for, And as such i loved the ending to it all.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 2 Sonic Shorts: Volume 2

The Easter Egg

Find it below in the reviews,
On the Bird Short (Sonic standing IDLE, bird lands on his head)
Click sonics head,
Result: Tails doll, He smiles, Brings up his claws, and 'attacks you',
Freaky is what i say, Quite freaky, But i lived to tell about it :P
BTW awesome shorts, Cant think of improvement ideas.

Shadow The Hedgehog Stage Shadow The Hedgehog Stage

Cool!

Great game, helpful tips, its kinda confusing to figure out how it goes, But i never knew theres a unlockable level, Thanks!

To the person below me (minimutten7)
Go suck your thumb, Shadow The Hedgehog is a great game, And Shadow is my favorite character, Your review makes me heavily dislike you, If Shadow were real life, And he came and hurt you, I would not feel sorry at all, Infact, i'd be glad, You would have deserved said pain from an explosion or otherwise for that comment.

Shattered Colony Shattered Colony

Great game

I have some ideas if you decide to update/make a second version,

1.Metal Resource - Alternate resource from wood, Slightly harder to find.
2.Metal Barricades - Stronger then the usual barricade, Needs metal instead of wood.
3.Pistol Towers - Alternate tower, Survivor is armed with a Pistol, Less damage but a bit more accurate,
4.Tower Accuracy Suggestion - As enemies get closer, I think it would be realistic to have the towers accuracy on that preticular target to increase,
5.Shotgun Towers - Alternate tower, Survivor is armed with a Shotgun, Higher damage but less range, Same accuracy as the Sniper Tower.

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

Darn

I'm worth $1.72! Buy me NOW! jk :P
Cool game.

Looped-Up To Space Looped-Up To Space

Not bad!

I like it, It has a nice beat, I like its looping too. 3/5 7/10.

Dance & Trance Dance & Trance

Looped!

i like how it looped, The song had no real theme to it due to the variety of instruments, But thats also a good side, Its unique! 4/5 8/10.

Completely Infected--_--NG VER Completely Infected--_--NG VER

Nice.

Pretty good, A bit short, But i like it.